Friday, March 5, 2010

Project Life: March 1-5

I just can not believe March is already here! I'm noticing a few things about my photography:

1.) I apparently love dark shots with lots of black! I'm so ready for spring.

2.) I also apparently love grainy shots! I need to work on some technique to figure this one out. Love the picture of M reading before bed, but it was rather dim in her room, so I cranked up the ISO and the pictures are still super grainy. I'm using it because I love it, but I'll have to play around to figure this one out.

March 1: Shameless Love
We are shameless pet owners. We talk about our pets as if they were our children. We could not love Gretel anymore. Funny Gretel things: she's gotten in the bathtub with one of us TWICE and she's not bothered by it at all. She climbs on everything! She loves Mocha and H the most.

March 2: Happy Birthday, Dr. Suess! Read Across America day. This year, each class made a Dr. Suess inspired hat. My kindergarten class used a fishing style hat and sewed One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish stuff around it. I took a picture with each child wearing it and will give it to them at the end of the year.

March 3: Reading before bed M is really into reading a bedtime story. Sometimes she wants someone to read to her and sometimes she wants to read to one of us. Tonight she wanted to look at her Hide and Seek book, which she's done hundreds of times.

March 4: Winter Jam 2010 I love this picture of the lead singer of Newsboys descending in the air. I love the spotlight on the crowd with the shadow on them. We went to Winter Jam tonight, which is a Christian concert with a variety of artists. We took a few friends with us and had an incredible time. We all agreed that the Newsboys were our favorite performers.

March 5: Happy Birthday, KK!
M is sick today, so I had to cancel my Girl's Night here at the house. H cancelled his plans, as well. I was sad to cancel my original plans, but enjoyed going to dinner to celebrate my friend KK, who had a birthday this week. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Bonefish Grill. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment