Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project Life: Jan 12-17; Catching Up

I promised myself I wouldn't get bent out of shape if I wasn't able to post every day. Sometimes Life is too busy to log on and get the pictures uploaded. The important thing is for me to take a picture each day. I'm not holding myself to the standard of posting every night. This project is more freeing that way.

January 12 After working 14 hours straight, I came home to this: sizzling bacon and hot pancakes. In that moment, I couldn't have been more thankful for H.

January 13 A week of very busy days required an early bedtime. This week 10:20 was too late.

January 14: This is how H and M look each morning when I come downstairs. M is snuggled in, watching her morning shows. H is snoozing on the couch while the coffee perks. I'm jealous because I'm dressed and ready to walk out of the door!

January 15:
You will often find a book on the edge of the couch. Sometimes the book belongs to me, sometimes to M.

January 16: A tea party. Four giggly girls. Lemonade and miniature sandwhiches. So much fun!


January 17:
M and I are working on some Valentine's Day decorations.

2 comments:

  1. Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get you to email me a full size copy of Tay photo of the 4 giggly girls? I LOVE it and am sure I didn't get any as cute! Thanks ahead - EMix

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...the 4 giggly girls is my favorite by far...i can just see them all flashing that up on their wedding videos/collages...priceless. girls are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete