Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project Life: Jan 22, 23, and 24

Catching up, a little.

January 22: Movie night at home

This is actually a picture of our TV. We have all of the HP movies, but haven't watched them all yet. We tucked M in and then snuggled in for a movie. It was the perfect night at home.

January 23: My plants!

I love watching these guys grow every day! This is my hydro-plant-grower thingy. I've always wanted fresh herbs, so H gave me this contraption for Christmas. My little pods are doing great!

January 24: Singing at Small Group

This was the trio at small group tonight. Mrs. J was playing her guitar. Mr. P was on the mandolin (which tickled M to no end. She LOVES a mandolin!). Little E was playing the "whistle." "It Is Well With My Soul" has never been so heartfelt before!

No comments:

Post a Comment