Monday, February 15, 2010

Project Life: February 15

February 15: Breakfast Celebration


This is my dear friend, Donna. There are too many wonderful things to say about her, so I won't even begin. Several friends got together this morning to celebrate her birthday. It was a fun time of fellowship for the moms and the kids. Happy Birthday. Donna! We love you!

ETA: This is my Project Life blog where I post the pictures I take each day documenting our life. Sometimes I post each day, but there are times when life is too demanding and I can't post. Therefore, you'll find some posts only have one picture, but others are a catch-up post with several pictures. Each Tuesday, Project Life-ers all over the internet link up to one another to share their pictures for the week. (I'll post my Tuesday picture later today.) You can click on the button below for more information.

2 comments:

  1. i am BEYOND SUPER Jealous that i had to miss out on this fun day to celebrate such a fantabulous woman!!! nat, great picture! thanks for sharing!!! miss you all more than words can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete