Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project Life: February 4, 5, 6, and 7

February 4: Family Game Time


M loves to play games, but not to lose! This is a valuable teaching time for us as she learns to play by the rules and except losing, as well as winning.

February 5: Cousin Love

R and Uncle T were waiting for us when we arrived at Nona and OB's house. M and R enjoyed playing together. I love seeing the sweet love between the girls.

February 6: Vince Flynn

It's HIM! It's REALLY HIM! This is my dad (in the blue sweatshirt) and Vince Flynn (in the blazer).
My dad and Vince Flynn again.

Me!!! Me AND Vince Flynn! I almost couldn't even talk to him I was so starstruck. He is my favorite author and now I have a book signed by him. He was incredible: so down to earth, so REAL. This will always be a highlight in my life. (This is the picture I'll include in my album)

February 7: Super Bowl Games

The K's allowed us to crash their house to watch Super Bowl 44. We had so much fun with the youth. They really seem to enjoy H a lot. I can understand why: he's such a teenager himself. This is halftime and we're playing a ringtoss game. The youth won, despite being outnumbered 2 to 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment